Selecting the very best teachers for our schools from so many high quality applicants is a tough task, and we take it as a huge compliment that so many educators around the world would like to become part.
Connecting with the students is
more important to make them learn.
Of course, all of our Excellencia teachers are qualified and trained. And they must love teaching. But that is not enough for us. A great Excellencia candidate can see more in a child than they see in themselves. Understanding the psychology of the child and connecting is very important for being a successful teacher.
- We look for passionate facilitators with 21st century teaching skills.
- we look for someone flexible in undertanding the group dynamics / good in peer- to -peer facilitation methods
- we look for someone who is grounded and committed to reaching every student in the overall development and performance
- If that sounds like you, share your experience with us by sending us your CV
- You'll have an interview and a written test and a demo.
The support doesn't stop when you are successfully placed in a role with us.